Saturday, April 14, 2007

In the beginning...

Ok, where do I start? At the beginning, I guess.
My son, Kenny, had a hand in designing this machine.
He wanted something similar to my first machine, Benny B's Arcade, but also the slim design of the second machine, Adam's Arcade. So I combined the plans for both to get this:
I liked the design. I think Kenny did too. His next assignment was to give it a name, which he did. Hence "The Rage" was born. If only in my feeble mind.
Now that the gears had fuel, they began to turn.
But before the gears could form reality, I needed a set of plans to go by.
So I came up with these measurements:


Im not sure if you can make out all the measurements in these pics, if you really want the plans to try to build yourself one, just drop me an email, I will send the plans to you, free of any charges of course.

Now that I had a plan, it was time to gather materials.

No comments: