Friday, June 8, 2007

It is finished!

If this is your first visit here, I highly suggest you use the menu at the right to start from the beginning and go through all the steps. This post is the last one. "Alpha" is the first.

Well, the project is finally finished. The Rage was my third machine, and it was fun.
I also learned a few new tricks.
Using the sawboard is a definite have-to-do from now on out.
Cutting out pieces of MDF to use for the frame works out better than using 2X4s.
Creating the marquee was fun too.

This machine was built for my son's 24th birthday (which means this is about 3 months late).
My son lives about 100 miles from me, so as soon as our schedules allow, we are going to load up The Rage and take it to it's home. (Looks like a job for The Mighty Dodge!)
Maybe we will get more pictures of that adventure.

But for now, here are pictures of the finished product:
Side View




The Marquee


Back View


Front view

Control Panel


Computer


Coin door opens to gain access to back of computer, to plug in keyboard, etc.


Thanks to my brother for helping me on this project, and for letting me use
The Busted Knuckle Garage.
-------------------------------------------------

No comments: